Nancy’s Nook is devoted to the individual with endometriosis. Some have fertility questions and concerns. Out of respect for all our members, we’ve compiled this list of online resources that those who are trying to conceive, who have conceived, or who have had children may find helpful. Please note that we are not able to judge how accurate the information in these groups is; that’s beyond our scope. We’ve just tried to point you in a direction that might be helpful to you.
- Endo & TTC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1600737593483104/
- Pregnancy & Motherhood with Endometriosis Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1580725328824359/
- TTC with Endometriosis Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/645250902157371/
- Video of “Excision Ends Years of Endometriosis and Infertility”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGdharPCclM&feature=youtu.be
- Article on “The Lasting Trauma of Infertility: Even when it ends with a healthy baby, a long struggle to conceive may exact a brutal toll”: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/23/parenting/the-lasting-trauma-of-infertility.html